- New corona infectious disease measures
New corona infectious disease measures
Measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection
- Based on the guideline for accommodation facilities, this facility will take the following measures to prevent the spread of infection with the aim of ensuring the health and safety of customers and employees.
≪About the facility≫
- ·A sprayer of doctor water (hypochlorous acid water) is installed in the public space.
·Alcohol disinfectant is installed at various places such as the entrance, toilets, and dining venues.
·We are strengthening cleaning including regular disinfection in this facility.
·We regularly ventilate the facility.
≪About meal venue≫
·The table space at the dining venue is approximately 2m.
※For all-you-can-eat, we will change it to a form that employees will bring to your seat.
- ≪About public bath≫
The large communal bath of this facility has not been renovated and is a large communal bath that can accommodate about 100 people.
The current number of rooms is 25, and the number of rooms has been reduced significantly since before renovation, so it is possible to relax, but we will limit the number of people to avoid congestion. There are cases.
Please bring your own towel in your room.
Preparations for face towels in the public bath will be suspended.
※Currently, the public bath is available only to hotel guests.
Please understand that we do not accept outpatient bathing.
- ·At the start of work, we carry out temperature and health checks for employees.
·We thoroughly perform frequent hand washing, gargling, and disinfection of employees during work hours.
·I am wearing a mask.
·At the front desk, an acrylic board is installed between you and the customer.
≪To our customers≫
- ·Please measure and disinfect at check-in.
※If you have a symptom such as high fever, we will respond to the instructions of the health center. ..
·Please wear a mask when moving within the facility.(Please bring)
·Please be sure to leave a space of 2m or more between you and other guests when you check in and check out.
※If any of you feel unwell during your stay, please feel free to ask.